帮我点击下~nuffnang~谢谢

fb

2013年3月10日星期日

I'm Back ~

Finally, blog i'm back

I really forget how long i did not log in to my blogger account.
Do not update my blog almost one and half year d, grow mushroom already, lot of dusts.
Last time i'm quite lazy to update my blog, coz.... emmm... -.-''  i'm lazy and busy bah~
so throw it away!!!  hehe

This week quite boring d, 
coz he din not by my side, cannot accompany me to enjoy movie, dinner,...etc
but it's okay la~ i stil have frens at least i am not alone =) 
He travel to Sgp wif his brothers d, so sad i cannot join wif him~
p/s: i wanna travel to sgp arhhh !!!!
We using whatapps to contact each other d, 
just now he had send me a picture 

nah nah nah~ this !!

He at universal studios nw !!!
what a so FUN place i really wish to go!!!!
-.-''

Now i must work hardly and save money and then plan where to go~
i believe i can do it~
fighting fighting~
^.^

2moro he going back to penang le~
i'm nw starting to wait my souvenir d~
hohoho... *evil smile*
what he bought for me leh?

Afternoon i had plan to redesign my blog,
i found that i become s2p jor.
lot of things i do not know how to change,
i have no idea how to start it !!
i wonder before how clever am i~
Lolz..

Finally, i just delete some old pic and then update my new profile picture~

2013 

End here~
gonna watch movie le~
before leave here can hlp me to click the advertisement~
thx very much  

没有评论:

发表评论